Friday, January 13, 2012

Secret Prize Diasppears!


Police are treating the disappearance of world famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog’s 10,000th hit secret prize as highly suspicious. A police spokesperson has gone on record as having said “the disappearance of world famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog’s 10,000th hit secret prize is highly suspicious.”
Apparently, police plans for a massive hunt have gone awry because they have no idea what they are looking for. The secret prize, which was only announced recently, was actually so secret that nobody had actually heard of it (prior to a recent posting on the world famous blogspot), or knows what it is. This seems to be the main reason why police are treating the disappearance as suspicious. A high ranking police official who refused to be named stated that “the disappearance of a item of this nature obviously arouses our suspicion and although we’ll do our best to recover the item before the up and coming award date this task is hindered by the fact that we have no idea what we’re looking for.”
Whilst rumors of a reward appear to be unfounded, police are appealing to the public for assistance in recovering the prize. Staff at world famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog were unavailable for comment with all personal associated with the world famous blogspot remaining tight-lipped.

20 comments:

No Name said...

Well, Papasblahblahspot needs to bloody well replace my prize, I mean, the prize. What about an all expenses paid trip (for four) to visit the editing offices and enjoy some of the local sites near by.

I think I, I mean readers, should make suggestions and then I, I mean they, should vote on what I (oh!) I mean they, want. Surely for such a momentous occasion pappapsbloglot could push the plane, I mean boat, out.
I mean come on guys.

I said...

Yes I completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one vote for this suggestion from me.

Mr.Bloggs said...

Yes I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Ms Smith said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Mrs.Jones said...

Yes I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Lizzie said...

Yes I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Ms Higginson said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Ms González said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Mr..Muñoz said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

No Name said...

I'm so pleased that everyone likes my suggestion.

Lets just hope and trust that Paps delivers this time.

Lizzie said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Liz said...

To Whom It May Concern
On the previous comment he computer changed the spelling of my name to Lizzie. I do not like Lizzie and it should have Liz.

Elizabeth Anndrews said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Betty said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Isobel said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Beth said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Buffy said...

And I too completely agree with the suggestion of an all expenses trip to the editing offices and area. That is one more vote for this suggestion.

Dr.Dare said...

Another vote for this great suggestion.

Moe said...

Me too,me too, i agree with the prize but just two tickets will do for us so pick me pick me xxxxx

lin741852 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.