Monday, January 09, 2012

10,000


As the big day approaches, the reader (s) of world famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog wait bated breath to discover who will win the secret prize for the 10,000th Papasgotabrandnewblog page hit. The prize is, in fact, so secret that nobody has actually heard of it, knows what it is, or who, for that matter, will be awarding it. Is it fact, fiction, rumour or just plain gossip? Nobody knows for sure, however, everybody knows that only one person will see the big hit number 10,000: The visitor before will get 9999, the visitor after 10,001. Furthermore, what will happen to the 4 digit counter? Will it miraculously grow a fifth digit or will it revert back to 0001.
Watch this space: All will be revealed.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

xxx

purposely anonymous because she hasn't a name yet said...

Oh, I seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The about to be renamed one said...

It's going to be me. Me. Me me me. ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

The unrenamed one said...

9850 was mine. MINE!

The one who is not named yet said...

Okay who was it that visited and gave papasgotabrandnewblog count the silent treatment.

Coversation in the comments box.

Where are you all.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me.

Simon H said...

I guess I do lots of false hits looking for new hits!

Sock it to me!!!

Unknown said...

Pow! Bam! Wham!

Well said...

I'm tired now, I think I peaked too soon.

See you in a few months

When 10,000 will be mine!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

(I think I'll try out the name 'Well" I like the way it works in this bloggy context.

Cleverly said...

Or may be 'Cleverly' .....

Cleverly said...

{And I must remember to go away and come bac again every comment.)

Cleverly said...

(To make the counter work.)

I said...

Bloggy hell. Where have all the bloggers gone?!

nz hopeful said...

maybe I'm lucky and this is the winning comment?... please?... I do so like prizes ;) x