"I met her in a club down in old Soho; Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Coca Cola..."Lola Moon... Welcome to the world! Lots of Love, Your Cuz xxx
What about the kinks? A boy dressed as a girl.
Dear Anonymous,Are you trying to suggest that Lola Moon is actually a boy or that she will grow up to be a transvestite (Like the Lola in the Kinks song)??Please be more specific.Anyway, with a name like anonymous, you're a fine one to talk!
Who knows
I didn't know the Kinks song was about a transvestite!?! Oh dear...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"I met her in a club down in old Soho; Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like Coca Cola..."
Lola Moon... Welcome to the world!
Lots of Love, Your Cuz xxx
What about the kinks? A boy dressed as a girl.
Dear Anonymous,
Are you trying to suggest that Lola Moon is actually a boy or that she will grow up to be a transvestite (Like the Lola in the Kinks song)??
Please be more specific.
Anyway, with a name like anonymous, you're a fine one to talk!
Who knows
I didn't know the Kinks song was about a transvestite!?! Oh dear...
Post a Comment