Saturday, September 03, 2011

Comment is Kool.....



Hot on the heels of its Breadwinner award, World famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog is now trying to enter the Papasgotabrandnewblog book of world records by registering the highest number of comments on a single post. To participate, and become part of Papasgotabrandnewblog history, all you have to do is leave a comment (or 2 or 3!!).



39 comments:

Anonymous said...

2,3. 2,3. Testing 2,3... :) xyz

Anonymous said...

I would like to say that we (my HUSBAND and I!) were talking about how excited we are about you and your lovely lovely lady coming over here next year. That's what I would like to say.
Lovin,
Spruce Luce xyz

Sir Stavros Da Stix said...

C ome
O ver
M eet
M y
E xceptional
N ew
T wins

TAAA DAAAH ! XXX

cowboy builder said...

I refuse to comment!

cowboy builder said...

I comment Stav

Adie said...

I just want to say that if I write or say anything it's not a comment it's just a statement,it maybe a nonsense statement or a statement of nonsense and to that I have no comment.

Adie said...

Yes I refuse to comment.

Adie said...

No I will not have anything to do with commenting.

Adie said...

Yes I'm defiantly the leader in the no comments stakes. So what does anyone have to say to that ?Yes No comments please!

Ms Legality Clibery said...

I am going to utilise my statutory right and stand firmly beside Mr A.Hope-Higginson. If they want to bring this up in court and use it against me, so be it.
For now I believe the evidence against me is weak and I will not assist the case against me. No comment.

Bristol champion the wonder horse bread maker of 1st class 1st prize, prize winning bread said...

I would like to go backward, and now forward, now that you may understand what we were talking about, and I now want to go ahead and bring back into this blogsplotting commentary the bread situation, as I said in my comment on the previous comment place.... Well, actually, I'VE ACTUALLY WON an actual bread competition prize. Just last year I WON FIRST PRIZE for MY BREAD. Okay, so I WON FIRST PRIZE (including 50p) at a village show (for a 1lb loaf) but it did happen to be judged by a MASTER BAKER (not Josh or Mr R Baker). Through the grapevine, it came back, that he, THE MASTER BAKER was VERY IMPRESSED. An even though, I MAKE GREAT BREAD; GREAT PRIZE WINNING BREAD, I don't possess the vanity to take a photograph of it. So sadly even though I make truly madly deeply the MOST DELICIOUS LOAVES I have no photograph of the beautiful stuff. (Pizzas are a different matter).

1st PRIZE BREAD WINNER (JUDGED BY A MASTER BAKER, WHO WAS VERY IMPRESSED(!) FROM BRISTOL said...

Oh. Sorry. Were people discussing something else?

motherbird AKA 1ST PRIZE BREAD MAKER (JUDGED BY A MASTER BAKER) WINNER (ACTUAL WINNER 91ST PRIZE)) said...

Okay I think I've got it.

Motherbird said...

Not 91st, 1ST PRIZE.

motherbird said...

But now that I've got it this is most pathetic.

motherbird said...

Come on!

motherbird said...

Get off fackmuck and make some bloody comments.

I know I am normally making first prize, prize winning bread, but I can do this and make comments at the same time.

Now, where's my trombone?

Subtle joke that most of you probably didn't get...
You did? Prove it, answers in the comments box please...

Someone from Bristol who is acting like she has all the time in the world to lark around commmenting on being a 1st PRIZE BREAD MAKER etc etc because she is really avoiding doing all the jobs she has to do from Bristol said...

Senor Blag, sorry Blog man, are you and the Fengshui master coming over? When when when?

motherbird said...

May be we need a topic starter?

A fire starter?

Topic... What Do We Need? And Does It Matter?

Is the need in what we do, the matter with what we've done.

(Sorry just having a Carrie Bradshaw moment.)

1ST PRIZE BREAD MAKER AS JUDGED BY A MASTER BAKER said...

I'm winning. ABC

motherbird said...

I read the editors comment in brackets as 20 r 311...

motherbird said...

I'm not competitive! I just like playing.

We all won
Because we all had fun

But I came first
Again

Anonymous said...

Boring! Where is everyone?!

Anonymous said...

Gosh.

mycouponbasket said...

Wel, that seems interesting. isn't it?

Curly from the Costswolds said...

Blah blah blah, whateverrr, No.......i said No COMMENT!!!!!!

Maríe Faul said...

This is lame. I am SO not taking part in this comment business.

Anonymous said...

comments commentes commments...oh comments! What will the comments say? Just thinking...do not want to comment away....so I will be back later with a comment to stay!

Anonymous said...

"Goodnight Johnboy, goodnight Elizabeth."

T said...

Commenting just to make it 30!

Anonymous said...

30 is not enough. We need to break the world's record guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all this Nonsense, let's have some more!

motherbird said...

My favorite number is 333. I like orange but not as a colour to wear but because its supposedly the colour of wisdom.

motherbird commented and said...

At this point I would like to make no comment.

motherbird said...

Except... Come on! It ain't over yet! Is it?

Anonymous said...

It ain't over til it's over.

lizzie h said...

Is it over then?

Anonymous said...

Burp!

motherbird said...

Helloooooo? Anybody there?