
Crappy Pan-Continental-Electro-Rockers Experiment SH1310 have jumped the gun and released their first video "Nothing (Instrumental)" via facebook. Described by those who've seen it as "Utter Rubish", the video uses Creative Commons computer generated images from hip living art screen saver Electric Sheep to highlight their limp sound. The song is taken from the previously unreleased debut album "Luxury Wallpaper".
You heard it here first pop pickers!
The foolishly brave, the tone deaf and the merely curious can check it out here:
(but you have to be logged on to Facebook)
or here:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150116374573863
4 comments:
Very clever. Music to cook my tea to with trippy images!
Groovey doodey, da da daa da da daa da da daa
Really cant stop moving
as I'm
listening
to da funky m u s i c
Duuuuuurrrrrr duuuurrrrrrr duuuurrrr duuurrrrr
That sort of courusy bit sounds very familia.
Mi gusto.
But I cant watch the screen any more I'm getting sucked innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Danny just gave a name to the chorus bit I (spelt badly and) was on about.... its like Time After Time...?
Played it lots....
I need to go back and listen to your other techno-spacey-grooves again now that the shock of not hearing your voice has faded. Yes, its taken that long.
ps Happy Birthday Jammy Donut.
xxxx Lizzie Danny Robin and Lola Moon
24 today hip hip hip hurray
Post a Comment