I did see Honey so have done the happy birthday thang.
But I would like to make an official complaint about the correlation between numbers of years since birth and the numbers of photographs dedicated to each birthday girl (Sorry there are so few boys in this family I forgot they existed for a moment there.) or boy.
For example Honey Bunny is 3 years = 3 photographs (+ 1 of Maya), Robin and Pedro are 7 years = 7 photographs (+ one of Maya hiding in the grass). And then bad examples, Maya is 3 years = 104 photographs, and Danny Lloyd is 5 years = 2 photographs.
And then, there is just down right unbelievableness!
Fran Freya and Lizzie 115 years = 1 lousy photograph.
And then there is even more with the unashamed bias towards Beautiful Bea = random (beautiful) photographs when ever the editor feels like it.
I think the editor should bring some equality to this production.
I would like to point out that the Maya Eve of destruction was barely recognizable in many of the photos. I had lots of photos of "those Higginson twins" but sadly I was relieved of them (although I may be able to dig out a Playboy beach session one of them was involved in a few years back!!!). I dislike raiding Facebug or whatever it’s called and I hope readers notice that the vast majority of the photos are Papasgotabrandnewblog exclusives. Expect more of the same and demand nothing less. Signed the Editor
6 comments:
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Honey your sweetness
From all the busy bees in New Zealand.xxx xxx xxx xxx
I did see Honey so have done the happy birthday thang.
But I would like to make an official complaint about the correlation between numbers of years since birth and the numbers of photographs dedicated to each birthday girl (Sorry there are so few boys in this family I forgot they existed for a moment there.) or boy.
For example Honey Bunny is 3 years = 3 photographs (+ 1 of Maya), Robin and Pedro are 7 years = 7 photographs (+ one of Maya hiding in the grass). And then bad examples, Maya is 3 years = 104 photographs, and Danny Lloyd is 5 years = 2 photographs.
And then, there is just down right unbelievableness!
Fran Freya and Lizzie 115 years = 1 lousy photograph.
And then there is even more with the unashamed bias towards Beautiful Bea = random (beautiful) photographs when ever the editor feels like it.
I think the editor should bring some equality to this production.
No equality. Maya rules.
I would like to point out that the Maya Eve of destruction was barely recognizable in many of the photos. I had lots of photos of "those Higginson twins" but sadly I was relieved of them (although I may be able to dig out a Playboy beach session one of them was involved in a few years back!!!). I dislike raiding Facebug or whatever it’s called and I hope readers notice that the vast majority of the photos are Papasgotabrandnewblog exclusives. Expect more of the same and demand nothing less.
Signed the Editor
Hm.
More maya!
Post a Comment