Happy Birthday Dear Dad. I do miss you. I don't know the year you were born, or where you were born, what your parents were called, what kind of schools you went to, who your friends were when you were young, or what kind of thing was your favorite toy. Were you really a Teddy Boy? Did you buy a first 'record' and what format it was in? You loved nature. Walks, wild flowers and wild beasts. Classical music, opera, and musical films, West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof, Benny Hill. I loved it when you laughed. A deep thinking, thumb biting, hard working, children making, unassuming, book reading, cricket watching, apple eating, charming kind of man.
2 comments:
... a boy?!
Happy Birthday Dear Dad. I do miss you.
I don't know the year you were born, or where you were born, what your parents were called, what kind of schools you went to, who your friends were when you were young, or what kind of thing was your favorite toy. Were you really a Teddy Boy? Did you buy a first 'record' and what format it was in?
You loved nature. Walks, wild flowers and wild beasts. Classical music, opera, and musical films, West Side Story, Fiddler on the Roof, Benny Hill.
I loved it when you laughed.
A deep thinking, thumb biting, hard working, children making, unassuming, book reading, cricket watching, apple eating, charming kind of man.
Post a Comment