
Sympharosa Corcoran wanted 13 children and world famous blogspot papasgotabrandnewblog wishes her wishes had come true (as theoretically it would have increased its readership!) but alas it wasn’t to be.
Anyway, to celebrate Sympharosa’s birthday, papasgotabrandnewblog is running a “who’s got all the pictures of our family when we were kids” competition in the hope that somebody out there will scan & share. The editor of world famous blogspot papasgotabrandnewblog was once the proud owner of a least 4 or 5 family photos but they disappeared mysteriously during part of his self inflicted “Dark Ages” (They haven’t finished yet: Ed!!!!!!!!!!).
So, let’s be a sharing caring family and spread a little sunshine. Use facebook, use email use whatever you like!
Happy Birthday Mum.

A rose for Sympharosa
5 comments:
Lovely blog post, lovely Mum!
I will try my best and sort some photo's..................but I ain't got 'em all and I did take many of them, probably this one x
lovely photo!
EVen I couldn't manage 13! - I think the awesomeness of the million billion trillion of you that she did create show that she must have been a very special lady indeed. I would have loved to have met her.
Lucy loooo xyz
Where's the 'like' button?
Lovely lady who gave birth to such wonderful lot. I also wish I had met her.
Lovely Mum x
Post a Comment