
This is a still from the video Paekakariki by Paekakariki based singer Sheba Williams. Not many people sing about Paekakariki so it's interesting to hear Paekakariki being mentioned in a song. Bea and I saw the Paekakariki video in a either Ramati Beach or Paraparaumu Beach gallery because Ady had a table on display there. Freya also saw the video so I've added a groovy picture of her below (taken in Te Papa Museum Wellington not Paekakariki).

You can see the video for Paekakariki, which was filmed on location in Paekakariki, on either of the following links:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18844936
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXroSGQ0TnA&feature=related
Sheba has other interesting stuff apart from Paekakariki but as we stayed in Paekakariki we like Paekakariki best. We also like Paekakariki, the village, too!
How many Paekakarikis is that? I bet Paekakariki has never been mentioned so many times before in such a short text.
2 comments:
All looking very groovy! And Freya is looking sooo grown up. Getting very excited about seeing you all in July!
Great post my dearest!!
You rock!!
Post a Comment