Bristol builder Geddie H has blasted world famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog for allegedly missing his birthday. The irate handyman claims that the lack of birthday coverage was a deliberate blight on his good character and is looking into the possibility of taking legal action against the popular online internet site which has notched up close to 9,400 hits since its humble beginnings back in 2006.
“I’m getting sick of this” said the fuming father-of-two. “Just because my birthday is close to Christmas people think they can get away with giving me just one greeting and one present” he added. “This has been going on since day one and it’s got to stop. Even my daughters get more coverage than I do and it’s not fair” a frustrated Geddie is claimed to have said.
Apparently, the barmy builder is also annoyed at a recent comment about his eldest daughter’s rendition of “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” on a well known social network site. “If it’s good enough for Simon Cowell, it should be good enough for some poxy blog reporter with deaf ears” he reportedly ranted and raged.
When quizzed on the lack of birthday greeting, a spokesperson for world famous blogspot Papasgotabrandnewblog could muster no more than a puzzled “Geddie who?”
4 comments:
Feliz cumpleaños Geddie boy!!!
Que pases un lindo día.
Abrazo,
bea
Yeh I would be irate if I were you ,but I'm not so who gives a monkey's; not me anyhow .No no no that's not what I meant what I meant was Happy Birthday brother from me and family xxx xxx xxx
88pascher.com
sac a main louis vuitton
sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures puma
chaussures nike
tee shirts louis vuitton
chanel femmes tee shirts
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
Sorry Ged, its almost a week past your buffdee and I aint said noffing here. Ah well too late now.
I must say you are looking slightly less ugly since the change in hair colour, but hardly.
Post a Comment